Friday, January 22, 2010

Whats My Torrent Ip Bitcomet Torrent Ip Is Blocked? Help (linksys Router)?

Bitcomet torrent ip is blocked? help (linksys router)? - whats my torrent ip

my bitcomet torrent plant PI have searched many websites, but in vain. one of the steps they told me is to enter the IP address in the Address bar and go to "Advanced", but the page does not open. Thus, all the other steps do not work. So please tell me what to do. WAR325 my Linksys router is my IP 195,229,236,211. appitional Iab, when I type ipconfig in cmd can not be geaway IP empty. I hope that you answer my questions, because \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ m sick flow is blocked. BitComet Furthur more than my firewall, if not, please refer to T & details BitComet.

2 comments:

american... said...

Here for more information on the Linksys products, tips, troubleshooting and routers, see:
http://simplykathy.com

Yahoo Answers Fan said...

You should contact your ISP.

195229236211 AE United Arab Emirates Dubai 03 Dubai 25.2521 55.2800 Emirates Telecommunications Corporation Emirates Telecommunications Corporation

Post a Comment