Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Sausage Supplies A Good Alternative To Andouille Sausage?

A good alternative to andouille sausage? - sausage supplies

Hello, I am there Andouille Gumbo with him, but in the UK is impossible to get this sausage, suggestions, what would other kinds of sausages are a good alternative. I have a good selection of Polish meat, and when I saw that one of their sausage in May will be similar, but not sure. Any help would be nice, as I promised my roommate I am today evening.

1 comments:

M.L.J said...

Gumbo
Ingredients
1 / 2 cup vegetable oil
1 / 2 cup all-purpose flour
1 large onion, chopped
1 / 2 cup chopped fresh parsley
1 / 2 cup chopped celery
1 / 2 cup chopped green bell pepper
1 / 2 cup chopped red bell pepper
1 / 2 cup onion
6 garlic cloves, finely chopped
4 cups chicken broth
1 teaspoon salt
Tea 1 tsp Creole seasoning (Tony Chachere's)
2 pounds of sausage or combo of shrimp or chicken (etc)
http://www.recipezaar.com/Gumbo-32042

Post a Comment