Thursday, January 28, 2010

How Often Do U Feel Stomach Pulse I Have Had A Sore Throat For 6 Days I Also Feel Hungry Often But Get A Pain In Stomach When I Eat?

I have had a sore throat for 6 days I also feel hungry often but get a pain in stomach when I eat? - how often do u feel stomach pulse

Neck pain is very painful, but it often requires clear. I'm tired in general. I often feel very hungry, but when I eat, I have pain in my stomach. I have not yet blocked nose, breathing difficulties and headaches. My pulse is normal. I had a slight pain on the first day. I'm usually under atmospheric conditions. Has anyone any idea what I can to do reduce the symptoms?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Going to the doctor. If still no health insurance, look out for what they eat and try to make things that change does not harm your stomach, too. Try natural foods like vegetables and fruits, eat, drink 6 to 8 glasses of water a day and some light exercise. Contact your representatives in Congress every day telling him / her to support a universal health care.

Anonymous said...

or will they only go to the doctor is what I like --

Drinking large quantities of lemon juice and lemon tea
take a hot bath and relax
much sleep is what your body needs to really improve.
Use this time to relax and watch TV or read a book.
Fancy something to eat soup and chicken broth on the recording, you should avoid as much pain ..

good luck get well soon!

Anonymous said...

You may need antibiotics to get rid of it if you can not eat normally, another reason is to see a doctor, so try taking a multivitamin for the fight against the disease. Best wishes.

Post a Comment