Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Poker Table Cake Bankroll Management Help?

Bankroll management help? - poker table cake

I always have the poor management, makes me work hard for days or weeks to build my roll up losing a couple of hours. My Account Cake Poker is currently $ 725, usually when I start to play HU SNGs $ 100.

What limits should limit Hold 'em NL Holdem cash games and keep playing "too?

What limits should play at a table and SNG SNG Hu?

How much do I have in my account before cashing $ 500?

1 comments:

dunhate2... said...

Cash Games: You need a minimum of 20 buy-in to the next level in front of the driveway. If you can not do this, means you can not beat your current level of means that one does not fight the higher levels.

You need 100 buy-ins to the next level if playinmg NSE.

If you want to raise to 500, you must have at least 200 more (a total of 700 U have to delete B4) to share .5/.10.

Frankly, I do not believe in these rules. You might think, "Well, he said 20 buy-ins for cash games, but I'm much better than waiting until I IMA 15"

Plz dont do it. 20 is the absolute minimum for gaming. 40 is even better if the money means something to you.

Post a Comment