Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sims3 Skin Sims 3 Graphics Problems For Mac Plzzzz Help!?

Sims 3 graphics problems for mac plzzzz help!? - sims3 skin

I was soooo excited to play the Sims3 have all the requirements .. Leopard ... enough space ... 10.5.7 .. Blah, blah. So, when reading the Freakin major problems. Through the creation of a SIM card of a SIM card is like a black shadow. There are clothes, shoes leather hair black like a passing shadow.
Problem 2! It is so slow
It is good to know how fast FWD and all? I do not mean it and you go even slower than a ...... two ...... threeeeee .... high speed! So I have to wake up ten minutes, they wait so long and tedious.
Problem 3! My SIM card has a bald head. like their hair, but when the camera goes to him, is soon ... literally
Problem 4! (Last Issue) Some earth, wood and brick is screwed into the rule. When I try to apply it and that it does not event work, I would say yes, but if I apply myself as a failure and everything is pitch black when I move the camera, some white lightning and so annoying that, like carpets and rock can be used!

Do not leave me, if ur too many problems, and I definitely appreciate all the help they can get:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment