Monday, December 21, 2009

Top Protein Powders Question For Men: Who Here Is Very Knowledgeable With Whey Protein Powders? Couple Questions?

Question for Men: Who here is very knowledgeable with Whey Protein Powders? Couple Questions? - top protein powders

I am a natural athlete. I grew up in sports like hockey, judo, BJJ, boxing, etc.

I was away from the game for a few years, and I go to school. I have a lot of time on my hands and it seemed a good idea to start to work and back to tip top.

I'm 6'2 220 pounds, and I think my body fat percentage is damn high .. probably about 20 to 25%.

I would not really increase my muscle mass, appearance, etc. I want to burn fat, maintain muscle, we already have and be stronger .. When the muscles get a little bigger, it does not matter, I suppose. However, I would thin and athletic, not bulky and slow.

As a rule, even the breakfast, because I am always short of beds in the last minute. I think it would be wise to buy a good whey protein powder. Have a smoothie in the morning on my system to go online, then you can do nothing else .. I usually eat 5 or 6 times a day. Small meals. Many canned soups. Sandwiches. Chicken breasts. Salads. Occasionally I'll buy fast food or not speghetti. I also drink lots of tea and coffee. It helps me to remain vigilant: D

1. What whey protein should I buy for my needs?
2. How many times a day do I have?
3. What should I mix it with? A mixed fruit smoothie? Skim milk? Water? Tea or coffee?

All brands in particular? I would appreciate your confidence, it helps, but at the same time, beautiful and cheap.

0 comments:

Post a Comment