Thursday, December 31, 2009

Electric Bicycle Front Wheel Will A Dynamo In The Front Bicycle Wheel Hub Interfere With Wireless Bike Computer?

Will a dynamo in the front bicycle wheel hub interfere with wireless bike computer? - electric bicycle front wheel

I bought a new bike comes with a power generator on the front and rear hub dynamo contrary, a cable in the right hand fork. I suspect that this interference with the sensor will cause a cycle computer as the center of powerful magnets and electric current in the wire into the bracket, which also contains a magnetic field, all in the vicinity of the sensor. Just curious if anyone has had experience with this? I can the team back to the bike, because the already ridiculous () on my bike, the distance between the sensor and the magnet (5 mm) is required.

1 comments:

fixed wheel yellowbelly said...

It was noted that the lighting could dynamo systems with wireless computer systems affect. I use computers with cable connection to my hub dynamo systems. Even systems Dyno rear.

Why 5 mm is ridiculous at a distance? This space is too big or too small? There are solutions to both problems.

Post a Comment